Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Butt Tattoo

No, I didn't get one there, but it sure seems that way. It's like I'm the only person in the building the new and some old people come to when they have a question to ask or a problem to be solved (hellooo, have they heard of team leaders?). One of my team mates tells me it's because I "exude that type of personality", whatever that means. Oh well, I don't want to hurt them by telling them to get the hell out of my face or not help them out. Hopefully they will pass whatever kindness it was on, you know "pay it forward".

Thrilled all but four of my kiddos passed our DCA, for you old folks we used to call it the nine weeks test. It's not official by the district yet, but my grading it shows they passed. I'm competitive enough that I can hardly wait to see the other two 8th grade teachers grade, but of who have taught this content before. I'm really proud of my students.

Get to go to the National Middle School Conference next Thur.- Sat. here in H-town. Hopefully the following week will be at the GT Conference here. Beth will be home soon. Mom's coming in Dec. Everythings coming on so quickly.

Don't forget to blog your "gratefuls" starting Thursday.

Love to all,
Leann

No comments: