Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update on my life.

It's been a month since Able left us and still the tears come. Rachel and I are both having a very tough time with this and can't really figure out why since we've lost dogs before. He was such a part of us and who we are.

Taught at the Village Saturday and it was one long class. But really a pretty fantastic class. There were five of us and I must say I learned a few things myself, even from Suzanne. If you haven't met Catherine Smith once you get use to her quirkiness she's really sweet. She is a very talented artist and works outside the box alot. One of her projects was making a card using Perfect Pearls and a dress pattern, yep you heard right a dress pattern, who'd a thunk it... Already working out ideas for a couple of classes. One will be a black and white layout using a Technique Tuesday stamps, an acrylic album class and an acrylic card class (with Catherine). By the way if you've never looked at the Technique Tuesday Idea Book/Catalog it's really got some fabulous ideas in it. I've ordered one so when it gets here I'll share. Phyllis and I talked yesterday about doing an accucut class which is now in the works, just finding a schedule.

Trying to get things organized between school and the house. Beth is working at B&N at Pearland thanks to Rachel. Rachels actually there too for a couple of days to help out. Beth has a promise ring on her finger. Got it for her one year anniversay. Yeah, she's head over heels. What can I say....

Meeting Carol and Kim for lunch, seems like I haven't seen them forever. I'll try to do better about blogging, but there's a reason I don't make New Years resolutions.

Toodles,
Leann

2 comments:

Kim said...

You go girl! Back to the blog! I'm excited!

Glad your class went well! Congrats to Beth!

Lunch was nice...it sure did seem like it has been a long time since we've seen each other!

Unknown said...

How nice to see you back in the blog world.

Lunch was great and we must do it again soon. Not wait so long.

Tell Beth congrats for me and all the best.