Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summers gone...

Hey everyone -

First week of school over. Already had one fight in the hallways and a walk through. Except for about 5 Pre AP students who are pain's in the rear my kids seem to be pretty okay. No major bahavior problems yet. My team doesn't have to deal with Sped kids this year. We just got our secretary on Wednesday, but are still missing a couple of teachers and a whole lot of para's and support staff. My one AP left over from last year is wearing so many hats I don't think he knows which on is on at any given time. My room is way down the hall from the rest of my team and I miss not seeing them daily but I've got some very nice teachers around me and we're having a good time. Went to the Village Friday night and got a project done, so that's good. Rachel and I are just hanging at the house this weekend, both of us need the rest. She seems to really like her job so let's hope it continues. For all my teacher "peeps" I hope you start of school was okay, and for all my other "peeps" I hope that the end of summer and the beginning of fall is wonderful.

Hugs to all
Leann

No comments: