Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

Last blog for 2009. I know that's not saying a whole lot since I haven't done it much this year. To all of you who occasionally check to see if I do still blog. I hope you had a comfortable 2009 and that the new years brings joy, luck and happiness to each and everyone of you.

As they say in Pirates of the Carribean, this isn't as much a rulebook as a guide to go by. I'm sure things will be modified and changed or ignored completely, but here it is.

GOALS 2010
LEARN HOW TO SAY NO!


1. Health
a. Lose 10 pounds
b. Weigh in on Saturday and record
c. Walk three times a week

2. Medical
a. Eyes
b. New blood work (AIC)

3. Scrapping
a. 15 minutes a day to purge
b. Organize pictures
c. Organize scrap room
d. Set up shelves in scrap room
e. Organize stamps and specialty items
f. Use what I have

4. House Clean Up and Organization
a. Stop holding onto things that have no meaning any longer
b. Purge clothing, shoes, drawers, closets, etc…
c. Clean out kitchen, including drawers and cabinets
d. Clean out bathroom cabinets, closets and drawers
e. Paint bathrooms
f. Have downstairs carpet cleaned
g. Fix front window, install plexi- glass
h. Start using what I have instead of buying new

5. Finances
a. $50 to savings on the 1st and 15th before paying bills
b. Pay down credit cards
c. Stop buying unnecessary items

6. Social/Friends
a. Meet with friends at least once a month
b. Keep in better contact with friends in KC

7. Career
a. Decide what to do for next school year
b. Go to transfer fair
c. Read more educational/content based materials
d. Be better prepared for classes

H&K
Peace Out until next year
Leann

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your goals. I think they are very reasonable and attainable. I am on board with meeting once a month and we can certainly make it a scrap meeting. I am so happy to see you happier and I hope you realize you are happier. Now does any of that make sense? Love you