Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness....

Well, it's hard to believe that summers almost over for me. I've basically got nothing done a did anything I said I would do... And it's been forever since I've blogged. Went to CHA, had a great time with Dana and Jane before it started. Awesome stuff coming out quickly, P & K did really well in ordering. However, brought back major allergies with me so I'm being tested on Friday, yuck. Also had bloodwork done and my glucose is elevated so I'm going on some RX to try to help bring it down. Really need to work on this as my brother became either borderline or is type II when he was 51. Need to eat better and to get back to the gym to exercise.

If you are ever out shopping with me and I look at another piece of paper or magazine, call the men in the little white coats. I'm in need of a serious intervention, not to mention the money being spent . I've come to the realization that I'm more of a collector right now than a scrapbook diva. I'm trying to get the house ready for the guy to measure for my carpet and tile and am in what use to be the dining room, yes we did eat at home at one time. There is so much shit still in there it is unbelievable, not to mention all the plastic containers that I've got to figure out what to do with ( guess I was a collector of them too). I could never buy another piece of paper, flower , rub on or embellishment and have enough to last a life time and enough left over for my girls to sell on e-bay.

Going to the Village tomorrow afternoon to prep and to make calls for my class on Saturday. I think I'm going to put my teaching gig there on hold after the two last classes I've already told them I would do. Just not feeling warm and fuzzy there anymore. I'll scrap there occasionally and do bookclub but I think my days will be limited there.

Carol, have a great time on your trip, don't fall overboard and have a drink for me. Kim, congrats on your surgery date, you're going to look "faaabulous, darling". Everyone else, hang in there and we'll get together sometime and catch up.

Love to all,
Leann

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Busy busy little girl. I am right there with you in the collecting crap. I am in the same boat. My sister is coming the 17 and expecting a major road trip on Sat. but after that I am seriously going to work on using what I have. I figure by then we will be ready to get back to scrapping at Carol's store. LOL I so know what you feel at the village. I feel the same. It is just not my happy place anymore. I too, will scrap there once in a while (during the week cause I am not paying) and will do book club. I don't remember if I paid up for the whole 6 months or not but we will find out at the next one.

I will definately have a drink or two for you.

Love you and will miss you,
Hang in there.

Kim said...

Welcome back to the blog! I should take your cue and get started myself!!