Friday, July 13, 2007

What's the buzz

Well, it appears I'm the only one up to blogging these days. Went to the new store in Clear Lake that everyone is "Buzzing" about. It's very nice, lots of pink. They carry complete lines of designers and have the major ones, can't really remember if I saw Basic Grey there or not. Very nice people, owner and help are from Just 4 fun. Lots of Maya Road, got a very cool scalloped edge 3x5 bare album. Should be an interesting place to check out now and again. Off to Chicago on Monday to see all the new goodies, know more what I'm doing this year and what to take. Got Tinker back home again yesterday, Annie and Able checked his box out and were satisfied he was well. Those of you who have been making fun of me scrapbooking him, just watch out I may do it. Tim Holtz finally came into the Village, yeah. I'm hosting NYOBC this Sunday, so if you're out and about come on down, you know it will be a fun time with me doing it. Flower Power is the new book and we're masking. Really some cook stuff in the pack and the paper is very nice.

See ya,
Leann

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ok, girl! I have no excuse for not blogging, other than sheer laziness! I'm going to get on and blog today, though, so I'll be back on it...for now...

I'm excited about CHA! I wish I were going with you, getting a chance to look at all of the great new stuff coming out! I'm going to be counting on you to pick out great stuff and to slip in pictures whenever you can!

I can't believe you went to the new store WITHOUT ME!!! I SO could have gone! (I did not go back to work after we had lunch!) I think the scalloped edge book sounds VERY interesting...can't wait to see it and then see what you do with it!