Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TOY & Resolutions

Well, I guess faith and bribery paid off. It was announced yesterday that I am Holub's 08-09 Teacher of the Year. There had to be a run-off and then another vote as the first one was subious. Pat Brown (principal) actually used the words "ballot box was stuffed". Especially since my good friend and team mate whom I was running against the same color as Pat is. If it had been up to her and she could have gotten away with out the second vote she would have done it. Oh well, got my up front parking spot for a whole year. Of course, I almost when out the other way today to my usual parking spot.

Well tomorrow is the 31st and I have not revealed my resolutions. I hate resolutions, "be it resolved", isn't that a cleaning product? Well here goes, and actually I've already touched on each of them in some manner:

Start working out
Clean up crop room
Keep house organized
Work at school not at home
Get finances back in order

Only 11 months to go....

Love to all,
Leann

4 comments:

Dr. Mechiel Rozas said...

Congrats!!! So proud of you. I think this is a lucky omen of wonderful things to come your way this year. So happy for you!!

Kim said...

Love your commitments to yourself! I'll support you in any way I can to keep them.

Congratulations on the TOY recognition. It is a wonderful feeling, and a well-deserved honor. You go girl!

mjr1066 said...

YOU GO GIRL!! We'll have to celebrate!

...and remember, they aren't resolutions but goals....goals are something you can continually work for where resolutions seem to leave no room for error.....

Unknown said...

MAZEL TOV. Now you are on top of the world. Way to Go and enjoy...Ummm clean, organize, budget.....Yup great goals if I say so myself. Go get them.