Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thank God it's almost over

Update on my TOY letter from the principal. Got it back, and when I opened the folder thought it looked okay, hooooowwwwwever, a little closer look she took the "e" off the end of my name alright, but my last name, so now the letter reads Leanne Loony. I give up. I let it go as was because I don't have time to deal with it right now. Took my packet over to ad building this morning at 7.

Have a sweet student teacher. She observed me last 9 weeks. Has already been a big help. It's amazing how soft spoken she is, but the kids seem to respond to her. We'll see.

Having dinner tomorrow night at U of H, one of my AP's is the president of some sorority and they are honoring the Alief TOY's. I've got nothing else going on and I might as well get a free meal.

Got my grades in, but it's amazing how many I've got failing because they are to lazy to do the work, or do it well.

Gotta go,
Love to all of you,
Leann

No comments: