Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wow has it been that long since I wrote. Time gets away. 15 days for the kids left, that means 11 days for me. Rachel and I leave next Thursday to fly to Albuquerque to watch Beth graduate. She has been accepted at California State University for grad school and her internship. She'll be moving there in July-August. Her father of course is being the everlasting jerk. Instead of telling her how proud he is, he on her about going into debt. Okay, dad if you don't want her to then pay for it or offer her a low interest loan payable when she gets out of school. But does he think of something like that? Of course not. Haven't seen my baby since Christmas and looking forward to seeing her. Rachel is working on line on her teaching certification. I think it's much more detailed than she thought it was going to be. However, one reason she did it on line was so she would be able to go to the graduation. I'm so proud of both of my girls.

Merry keep us informed. Miss and love all of you.

Leann

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good times, Leann. Definitely good times! Very, very proud of Beth...make sure you tell her so!

Miss you!