Friday, June 6, 2008

4Jobs I Have Held
Mother
Teacher
Bookkeeper
Office Manager

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Master and Commander
You've Got Mail
Camelot
Gladiator

4 Places I Have Lived
Kansas City, Kansas
Emporia, Kansas
Lawrence, Kansas (do you see a pattern?)
Houston, Texas (Mo. City, Meadows Place)

Four TV Shows I Watch Regularly
Brothers and Sisters
Hell's Kitchen
Grey's Anatomy
Toss up between Medium and Law and Order: SVU

4 People Who Email Me Regularly
Kim
Carol
Faith (my sister)
Merry

4 Things I Do Everyday
Get out of bed
Eat
Read
Pray

4 Favorite Foods
Anything chocolate (especially if it's cold)
Steak
Chicken
Pasta

4 Places I Would Rather Be
Anywhere with my girls
Walking on the Great Wall of China
Stonehenge
Washington D.C.

4 People I Am Tagging (so if your name is here you have to do what I have done here)that didn't work.
Unfortunately, I think everyone is taken. Hope y'all had fun

Toodles,
Leann

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you. Look at all the blogging you have done. you go.

School is out so take the time to regroup, reorganize and scrap, scrap and scrap. It cures everything.