Thursday, June 21, 2007

To 10 things in my life

Hopefully I have more than ten, but here goes with the first ones.
1. My girls, having them is an immense joy, privledge and pleasure.
2. My family in KC. My mom who accepts me as I am, unconditionally. My sister (in-law), Faith, who also has never been an in-law, my brother, nieces and nephews, aunt, former in-laws and dearest friends Larry and Athena (a little long-winded there).
3. My relationship with God. Who is always there also even though I tend to forget. And who always never gives me more than I can handle even though I don't always agree with it. This probably should be nearer the top, but he understands.
4. My true friends, who let me be, who agree to disagree and don't hold it against me when we do, those who listen to me vent, bitch, complain and whine and those who love me in spite of everything and everyone else around me.
5. My angels who constantly surround me and envelope me in their wings when I need it.
6. My three faithful companions who give me joy and frustration (Annie, Able and Tinker).
7. A roof over my families head and a car that runs well and a job which helps me to keeps them.
8. Time off this summer to do things I haven't done in a long time.
9. Taking time to look inside of myself to see what I need to let go of and finding the strength to do it.
10. Having fun and enjoying the life.

Well I guess that's it for now. These will probably change, evolve and revolve. But as a friend of mine says "it is, what it is".

Love and peace to all
Leann

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good to see you blogging again! Love your list of things you're thankful for...I might want to consider doing the same!