Sunday, June 3, 2007

Outside the box

Oh my gosh. We were so far outside the box with Timmie (for those of you who don't know, that would be the Tim Holtz.)(LOL) that we couldn't even see what it was made of. This was an all time high for me, up close and personal with him, he answered questions, gave positive feedback, answered more questions, made jokes, laughed, talked, answered more questions, challenged, feathers, beeswax, skeletons, crowns, etc... Can not say enough. The three classes I took were incredible, can I say it again INCREDIBLE. I learned so much and worked with mediums I have never before worked with, and spent lots of money on top of it all.

Now the best part of the whole weeked, was spending time with Mechiel and June-bug. It was awesome. Got to teach them a class Saturday night. Bought back lots of ideas to work with. Everything is signed by him and do we have pictures. We scrapped Friday night at Scrapbook Heaven, I actually got two layouts done, my challenge from last week and my bookclub, haven't done that in a long time. Saturday before my class we went to Stamp Antonio. Wait 'til you see my new stamps (hint: Time Holtz). Well, I'm sleepy, time to go nite-nite. Missed you all. Mechiel and June great times with great friends.

Leann

3 comments:

June (a.k.a. "Junebug", Junie June", "Junabell"... said...

It was a great time! Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I loved every minute of it. See you next time!!!

Unknown said...

OK and you gave me a hard time for not blogging??

Plastic said...

sad that i missed it, but glad you had a good time