Monday, May 26, 2008

Nothing New

Four days to go but who's counting. This year has literally flown by. However I am proud of my kiids. Out of 110 who took the regular TAKS test on 2 failed (no surprise on either of them), 80 recevied commendable and 4 had perfect scores. As I told them I'm just the fuel and they're the fire and they burned TAKS to the ground. So I guess I can say my first year teaching 8th grade has been successful. Losing my favoriet AP, so she's getting the hell out of Hellub, but going to another place that has major problems. Unfortunately she's a "fixer" so she'll probably never get her own school which is a real shame.

I've got plumbing problems, my toilet tank won't stop running and the valve is to tight for me to turn off the water and see if I can fix it myself. Only problem is: very little cash right now and trying to get the time off to get it fixed. Principal has already told us if we're not there Tuesday we get docked, so in the mean time my water is flowing in the stool and the money is literally going down the drain. My water bill will be outrageous.

Well, hope all of you have a great week.

Love to all. xoxo
Leann

1 comment:

Kim said...

And the daughter can't wait for a plumber because....????