Sunday, June 21, 2009

HMMMM

Well, weighed in yesterday and lost 4.4 lbs, Rachel lost 4. So I'm okay with that and I think she is too. Found out that Mark and his "live in" made up, but I'm betting on it not lasting. He'll try to make it work but it won't last, or who knows maybe it will, whatever. Haven't heard from the doctors office yet about my blood work which it took them forever to find a vein. Not the girls fault, she tried to make it the least painful as possible. However when I asked her when the results would be back she said that same day. Well, that was Thursday and still haven't heard from them. I hoping against hope that I'm pre-diabetic, but I've been on the metroformin for that so I have a feeling this time will be the real thing, bummer..., no one to blame but myself.

Well, gotta go.
Peace Out
H&K
Leann

2 comments:

Kim said...

Nice job on the loss! I'm impressed! I really need to consider the WW thing myself. I have gained too much weight to be happy with myself anymore and need to get on the stick!!

Unknown said...

Stop waiting and call the doctor's office yourself. They are getting very bad about getting back to people