Monday, June 15, 2009

Rachel and I started weight watchers last Saturday. I've done it before so I know it works, a lot of its mental though just like everything in life. My hope is that Rachel loses something her first week other wise she'll probably give up. We met a really good friend at the meeting and sat throught the initial process together.

My doctors office called and told me they wanted to run another blood test to see if I'm glucose intolerate or diabetic. As much as I don't want it to be I will probably be diagnosed with diabetes which really scare me. My dad had it and so does my brother. Of course Chris and I have never really watched our diet or exercised, so I have no one to blame but myself. If I decide to tell my mom if that is what they tell me, then I'll have to listen to her, "I told you to watch your weight". One thing I won't do is blame my father like Chris did, I did this to myself, if it's genetic that's an added factor but no one is to blame but me.

Well off to run errands. Need to start studying for a certification test so I can possibly get into the Early College High School next year and teach there. I've taken the test once before but failed it by two and that was without studying. However, I took the on-line practice test and failed it miserably.

Peace Out
Hugs and Kisses
Leann

No comments: