Sunday, February 11, 2007

Boy did I screw up.

Good thing I kept things light, since I posted to Scrapbook Village Blog and not this one originially, now you"ll see what I'm talking about.

The Weekend
I'm finding my weekends to be exhausting. Sunday is here before I know it, I've gotten nothing done and spent loads of money. (Well, okay, maybe it's all not so bad.) I've got to figure out how to get my life in order, that in itself has always been a problem, while lines are our friends, I'm to lazy to lay them out and follow them through. However, stress from work,everyday life, Beth and Rachel and scrapbooking are beginning to take its toll. It might be time for me to stp back and take a breather. I'm angry about a lot of things, and unsure about what to do about a lot of things. Please I don't need any comments or concerns, as my mom says "this to shall pass".
posted by leann at 8:05 PM 0 comments

1 comment:

Kim said...

I totally get what you're saying, dear! Sometimes it all gets to be just a bit too much. I usually end up crying for a good half hour or so, then I am better...at least ok enough to go on. LOL! As long as you know your friends are here for you, things will work themselves out.

YES, I can read that you didn't need any comments...but you know me...I don't do signs...just maps. LOL!

Love ya!