Saturday, February 17, 2007

Guilt

Now this is the problem with something like a blog. I vascilate from guilt, because I haven't written in a few days, to what's the big idea no one reads them anyway (no comments Kim or Carol). Catch up for the week: I've decided that my principle surrounds herself with incompetents so she herself doesn't look incompetent, my school is the joke at the ad. building (sucks to be us), I've got issues with certain people not having any balls. I don't understand kids coming to school knowing they are going to get in trouble especially when it's with me. I don't understand the theory of let's mainstream these sped kids, we're doing a disservice to the kids the "normal" kids and the teachers (love talking in acronyms, though). I was putting together my Civil War and Reconstruction note book (4 inches of paper inside of sheet protectors, slick little things they are), had it all laid out, was handing it to one of my students to carry for me and guess what they went everywhere, kind of how I feel, and did they land back in the order they were in? Of course not, nothing could be that wonderful and simple. Well, at least I got my ATC's done last night and a wedding gift card holder for my niece on my ex's side. Have circle journal tonight, think it's going to be pretty chilly there, not among people who are giving me that warm, fuzzy feeling. Well enough for the poor me time, hope everyone else has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Guilt is highly over-rated! Blogs are not about guilt...they are about getting things out. I totally get what you're saying about your school...education is a crazy business, and the stress level right now is insane! Hang in there...June is just around the corner!