Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Taks,Kast,Kats,etc...

I screamed at my students today. I'm not sure why we even attempt to have class in my school as school wide testing. They're already wired, and they literally came out of the class rooms screaming and yelling at the top of the voices, no words, just guttural sounds. My pod partner had a food fight in her room. Got no lunch, got 10 minutes off period, have thugs and assholes for students who can't tell a gift when handed to them. Millions of kids in the world who would literally kill to get the education that is offered to our brats who just throw it away. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know this isn't alll kids, but the clientele I'm working with appears to fall in to the groups of you owe it to me anyway, so what the fuck....Is my frustration and anger showing just a little bit?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And have got your resume ready to go. LOL Hang in there it will soon be friday!!!

Kim said...

I totally understand where you are coming from, Leann! Teaching is a hard enough gig, then you add in testing, parents, and the ungrateful child...it's tough. We will survive, however...only 3 months left!