Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome to blog world

Okay, welcome to the bloggers world. My friend(s), at least I call them that have convinced me that I should have my own blog. I'm not sure why when I'm so reluctant to keep a diary/journal for fear that I'll put something into it I might not want my kids to ever see or know about me. (Yes, Carol and Kim there are things even you don't know.) So I'll give this a shot, it will probably end up like everything else I start, best intentions but no follow through

4 comments:

Kim said...

You go girl! I'm very proud of your start in to the blog world! Your efforts will make you an EVEN BETTER scrapper! Imagine the journaling you'll be able to do! Cool!

leann said...

What I'm not already the best? Journaling hard for me. Tomorrow the 6 year of my dad's passing, sure seems like yesterday. Wish I could talk to him, I miss him so much. Such a great man. I think until I reached a certain age dad didn't exactly know what to do with a girl, but when Jobies came along we meshed and as I got older it got better. He called me "puttycatt", and I know was very proud of me. He loved to come to Texas and go to Black Eyed Pea and let everyone know he was fromKansas and they didn't have them there anymore. Love my girls, called Rachel "shorty", and wouldn't understand how Mark could walk away from her. I wish I knew more about his youth, what I do know isn't very pleasant. I'm just fortunate he rose above it all. Well, enough tears for tonight, there's more where they came from. Goodnight daddy, I love you.

Unknown said...

Just remember tears mean you loved, you felt and that is always a good thing. It also helps to wash away the hurt and keep the good memories close toour hearts!!

Plastic said...

Nothing to say, just that I'm sorry.