Tuesday, March 20, 2007

47 days to go

but who's counting. great thing is that the principal is away. kids are certainly running the school, but at least the teachers i hang with are relatively happy, if we stay out of her spies radar we're fine. guess i'd better get my objectives up on the board before someone tattles. hate kids who don't give a shit about education. not sure why they even show up if they don't want to do anything and know they will get into trouble and plan on doing it so they don't have to be in class. good news for the teachers though whose classes they are in, they get more of a chance to teach. well, trying to get the hell out of dodge next year. pissed off a fellow teacher because i snapped at her. well, stop telling me how to do my job and what the little darlings need to be able to do then turn around and ask me for lesson plans. can we tell i'm a little out of sorts????? just trying to remember to breathe and keep my blood pressure down. probably should have gone home to see my mom over break, really missing her now for some reason. just need the time to "be" and have her tell me it's okay.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I know I'm not mom, but it is going to be all right. Just think of the nice, organized scrap room and the great school year you'll have next year!

Dr. Mechiel Rozas said...

I haven't forgotten to send you the resume. I will e-mail it tomorrow.
Hold on tight!!

Unknown said...

Hang in there. You just care to much. Once you really don't give shit then you know for sure you have lost it all. So that counts that it really upsets you for things to be the way are. However there is a light at the end of tunnel so concentrate on that. New school, new friends, new teacher and new principal. Life will be good again.