Saturday, March 17, 2007

I can see the light

Ben Franklin once said: "I choose my friends as I choose my books, few but choice". well, my elves came in yesterday and started working a miracle. I've either got the best friends in the entire universe to do this for me or the dumbest ones (carol says both), but whatever i'm thankful to the power that is that he has blessed me with them. I consider about five people in the immediate houston area to be close friends (you know who you are). You help give me sanity and stability, thank you all.

The elves are returning today. It's amazing what we got rid of yesterday. Lots of crap and more crap. They were really very good when I wanted to keep some little tidbit, but as the day got longer even those got trashed. Thanks to these to I can see a room actually developing. It actually has a floor and walls. I'm sure they never thought one person could accumulate so much fabric and yarn. Lots of stuff going to Goodwill today. I hope someone can get as much use and joy out of it as I did. Time to move on. Scrapping is now the "word".

By the way, Mechiel if I had known you needed somewhere to be Friday night you could have entered the world of getting Leann organized. Trust me there's plenty more to do, we're at my house today so feel free to stop by. (LOL)

2 comments:

Dr. Mechiel Rozas said...

I spoke with the elves. They are working hard and you deserve some blessings in your life. Sorry I wasn't there to share in the experience. I was being the good wife so I could go to Archivers and see June on Saturday. Invite me to the next clean jamboree and I will be there with gloves on!!

Plastic said...

Sorry I missed it, and you. Can't wait to see you guys.