Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Happy Place

Well, we had a faculty meeting today and Ms. Brown told us that everyone would be receiving a transfer form in our boxes, if she can find them, if not go on line and look for it. That there would be no hard feelings if anyone wanted to go to the fair on May 2nd, and that she would help us in whatever way possible. She wanted no one to be at Holub who didn't find it their "happy place". Because if we weren't happy there, then we weren't doing the best for the kids. Whatever... Hate to tell her, but they threw me out of my happy place a loooooonng time ago. Something about naked men with drinks that had umbrellas in them.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hate to say it, but I did the same thing one year, sort of. I told the teachers when the transfer period was and that if they were not happy, they should leave. Nothing against them, but nobody should be where they aren't happy...life is TOO short!
Of course, there are some people to whom I would still like to hand deliver transfer forms!!