Thursday, March 1, 2007

Priceless

Meant to get this on the other day, but things got really crazy at school, besides the kids I mean. History Fair, what a joke, I've never seen such crap on exhibit boards as I saw yesterday with the exemption of about 5 kids who I had last year. There just wasn't enough time to prepare them, which is a large part my fault since we started very late this year, and these kids are just unmotivated. Trying to judge every category, then the damn pa system butting in, as I said what a joke. Then the AP who was goingto Fort Worth decided that she was much to sick to go. People who were riding with others decided not to ride with them, somehow I got in charge of the hotel check which I know isn't right. We decided to come back on Saturday after the conference rather than Sunday which is going to screw things up, but this is what the majority of us wanted to do anyway. Well, the real reason I wanted to write this is:

Birthday balloons - 1.5 million
Gift card - 3.0 million
Dinner - 4.5 million
Spending time with the "pink bunnies" - priceless

1 comment:

Kim said...

Life is certainly wonderful, isn't it? If we're not flexible, we may as well hang it up! It sucks getting put in charge of the check, especially when you're just sure it won't be right! Only 5 more days till spring break!