Monday, March 26, 2007

Onward and Upward

Well, I finally took a stand on certain things in my life this weekend. Took a lot of soul searching, overcoming some personal fears and deciding that I needed to stop wasting perfectly good energy going over things in my mind, what I did or didn't do. The Leann door mat went to the garbage. Hopefully I won't be all talk. I've still got a ways to go. My biggest test will be the next time I walk through certain doors.

We should all learn to celebrate the "goddess" within us and realize that all limitations don't need to limit us.

Oh well, I've waxed poetically enough for the night. To all my friends, have a great week, and start your day off with a smile and a deep breath.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you how proud I really am of you. I know how hard all this is for you. I hope you realize you have taken a major step to liking yourself and respecting yourself. You do not need to surround yourself with people who feed your insecurities instead of boosting your self confidence. I guess that is what really bothers me about certain people is that they really don't have your best interests at hearts. None of us are perfect (well except me) and we all make mistakes but I have never understood "friend" that doesn't want better for their friend. In my book that is just plain selfish. I want you to keep in mind as proud of you as I am for taking up for yourself, should you decide you want to pursue other friendships, I for one will not stand in judgement. I don't have to agree with everything you do, I just agree to support what you want.

XOX

Dr. Mechiel Rozas said...

You are powerful beyond anything you can image. What are your dreams? What makes you happy? We will be here should you stumbled and scratch a knee. We are proud of you.