Monday, March 12, 2007

It's been a while

Well, it's been a while since I blogged. Thank goodness Spring Break is finally here, unfortunately we lost a day at Easter because of the "ice" day. Beth is in town and surprised me by coming a day early. I think she does this because she doesn't want me to worry about her driving by herself. Haven't spent a lot a time with her yet, the weekend was already filled with basically good friends and scrapbooking, although they would have understood if I have had to cancel to be with my kid. However, she and Rachel have been spending a lot of time together so that is good. Working on the house today, scrapping tomorrow, hair cut and lunch on Wednesday. Who knows after that. I hope everyone who has the chance to be off is. Michiel, be careful coming back to us.

1 comment:

Dr. Mechiel Rozas said...

Even though I am gone, I think of you all-and check blogs regularly!! Kisses.