Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friends and fuzzies

I am thankful that I have great friends that I can spend the with and who have the same addiction as as I do and share with me when they win.Thankful I have a dog who loves me even when I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy towards him when he wakes me up at 6 in the morning because he is frightened of storms but is telling me that he needs me to comfort him and heck I can sleep later. I am thankful for the guy who fixed my electrical outlets the other day and showed me that my kitchen light wasn't out but I am lightbulb illiterate since I obviously kept putting them in wrong. Now I have great light in the kitchen. Thankful that the ground is getting a drink, but not that it's Friday and vacation is almost over and my baby has to go back on Sunday. Thankful that I can go back to sleep since I have no where I need to go. Thankful for all of you.

Love to you all,
Leann

No comments: