Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thankful!

I'm thankful it's Saturday and I got to sleep in, same number of hours of sleep but the clock had a different time on it when I woke up. Thankful that my stint for techniques at the Village are over. I really don't do it for "them" anymore, it's more for me because when I have people who come to take instruction just from me or walk away and say that was amazing and I learned something from it, or how do I do this or can I do this, or what about this it just gives me the pat on the back that I always seem to need and am still afraid I'll never get or that's it's being said just because they feel they have to, but I still like it. OBTW, Pammie "thanked me for helping out" as I was leaving today. Thankful, thankful, thankful....

Love to all,
Leann

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How nice of Pammy to thank you for helping out. What would we do without her in our lives. Oh by the way, when was she made a partner at the store?????? LOL Gotta love it.

Kim said...

You should really consider teaching at A Scrap Affair... you could still get all of the great things you get from teaching without all of the negative air. And I bet you would get much more appreciation from the owners!