Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am thankful that my two girls are enjoying each other and that I broke the news to my mother about Armando (Beth's love) and his being hispanic. However, she appears to be okay with it, and if not it not her life. I am thankful that while my girls expect me to go all out and cook the traditional with them, that I don't have to serve it at a table, which is covered with school papers that need to be attended to. Thankful that Kim could join us last night for dinner even though she's not with us today. Thankful that she and all my really close "sista's" are genuinly interested in my children and speak to them in such a way that they feel special. After all they are extensions of me which may be good or bad. It was interesting to hear Rachel speak to Kim about her father and not using the term "sperm donor". I am happy the weather feels like Thanksgiving. I am grateful and thankful and extremely fortunate that I have friends like all of you. Hope you day has been sweet, genuine and complete.

Love to you all,
Leann

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your girls are darling and I can't imagine speaking to them any other way. I enjoyed dinner, and I'm thankful you understood why I didn't want to join you on Thursday. And YEA for trips to Junkie at unbelievably early hours!!