Sunday, November 4, 2007

grateful/not so grateful

I am grateful that I found out that my baby is coming home in two weeks for Thanksgiving, it will be short but I haven't seen her since this summer and miss her terribly. Spend a fab night with the "pinkettes' Friday and got three design team layouts done. That is major for me right now since I can't get in sync with my muse to create. I think Carol was right though, I'm trying to work with bright, cheerful colors and it's not that I don't like bright and cheerful but I prefer muted, brocades, vintage, antique, vulnerable colors. Still have to do a layout with BG school stuff. Thinking of finding pictures of me in elementary, that should be fun. Not so grateful have to go back to school tomorrow, having trouble with lesson plans, in uncharted waters for me right now. Double edgesdsword - I only have three days at school this week, but missing two days with my kids put them behind. Oh well , I guess we'll play catch up.

Good job to all those who are keeping up.

Love to all,
Leann

No comments: