Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ineptitude

I'm grateful that I am not inept like my principal and her mini-me appear to be. It takes so little to communicate with people, but when there isn't any communication things get really screwed up. Trust me when I say that statement.

I'm grateful that it is Tuesday and I have one more day at school before I get to start my Thanksgiving break early. No, I didn't get fired, just get to go to a conference, but it entails (sp?) a lot a prep time to get stuff ready for a sub only to have them either not do it or have them half ass do it. My sub last week spent quite a bi of time on his lap top palying solitare and using his bluetooth to talk on his phone.

Well, to all of my friends, enjoy hump day and the rest of the week.

Love to all,
Leann

1 comment:

Kim said...

It is tough to get good subs, which sucks. Glad you get to start your break early! It will be nice for you to have a week off! Hugs!